Sunday, August 3, 2008

Me, My D80, Control-Room all by myself...

Zamri.. A Guy With A Cool Image.. My Victim For Today!

Raven Security Services

"To Serves & To Guard"

"Here Is My Model... Zamri aka Mr Cool Raven"

Shari Safety Helmet.. He Put His Helmet On Top Of Mess Room A/C.
(Good idea to let your head cool before doing work outside control room by cooling down the helmet first..Brilliant)
Gotcha! I Saw What You Did On Our CCTV.

Ahem! Our Future TOS
'Safety Is First Priorty In BSP'

Our Female PTW Coordinator, Kinda SHY!

My Entry Pass At SCOT Security Post 1



My T-Card From Different Angle



My T Card No 42 wit E.R label (Emergency Response)

Fill in the Movement Sheet.. Hourly!

Panelman Handover Book


Argh... Today is sunday a weekend 2nd of August, Kinda a bored day coz i'm alone in the controlroom...
All my collouges bz with ACW outside control room... They planting new flower, housekeeping scot area but still i stuck inside the controlroom.. It been half year stuck with DCS, PC & CCTV (Hehehehe... I like to play around with our CCTV.. Very Powerful Camera).

So i shot some photo to show how boring i'm today....

No comments: